Aadhar Card Download: How to Download, Print Duplicate Copy of EAadhar Card Online? This is a very common query. People search for this after they apply for the UIDAI Card. If one loses his/her adhaar, they can download duplicate copy of aadhar card from the web. So in this article we will see how to download, print and get adhar card.
People have trouble in aadhar download from the official website. Here we will tell you what you need to download UID Card. First, check the aadhar card status enquiry. You can download the E-aadhar card only if the aadhaar is available.
We will also discuss how to download adhar card by name, number, date of birth, and mobile no. If you have lost then also you can download. We will tell you what to do for that also. Please note eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in is the official website. If you want to update or change aadhar details such as your mobile no, address, name then visit this link for more information.
How to recover lost Aadhar Card Number:
We can recover the Aadhaar Number UID Card if it is lost. There is an option of doing so on the official website. The card holder needs his/her registered mobile number in this process.
A registered mobile number is the number which you used at the time of aadhar card registration. Visit the aadhaar services website resident.uidai.net.in for more details. Read the following steps to recover it.
- Go to the official website of UIDAI Resident Portal.
- Search for Get Aadhaar link.
- Now click on the button.
- A new page will open.
- You need to enter your enrollment id.
- It is the 28 digit number at the top of the acknowledgment slip.
- If you have lost the acknowledgment slip, click here.
- After entering all the details, click on get OTP.
- Check the phone for OTP message.
- Enter the received number in the new page.
- Next, click on the Validate button.
- Now your Aadhar Card Number appears on the screen.
- Use this to print eaadhar card.
So now you have the adhar card number or the enrolment number. One can download aadhar card using either of these two numbers. However, the mobile number is must in either case. So let’s look at the steps involved in this.
How to Download UID Card:
Here we will see the Download UID Card steps. Keep your enrollment number or aadhaar number ready. Make sure the registered mobile number is ON. Now proceed with the below steps to download and print E-aadhar card.
- Go to the Aadhar Card Official Website.
- Click on download/update on the right side.
- You will reach the resident portal through this.
- Now search for Get E-Aadhaar Card on the right side.
- Click on the link.
- You can get directly there through this link.
- Now, search for “I Have.”
- Select the number that you have.
- After that, enter the necessary details.
- Next, click on Get OTP.
- Check your phone for the OTP number.
- Now, you have to enter that number in the Step 2.
- Click on Validate & Download.
- The Duplicate E-aadhaar Card will appear on the screen.
- You can print or save it for printing later.
Aadhar Card Download:
This concludes the process of download aadhaar card PDF. You can download UID card anytime. Eaadhar Card is the convenient way to preserve this unique identification card. If you are tired of waiting for the card to reach your home, you can print it. If you have confusion in Aadhar Card Download,Print and duplicate copy then comment below.