Due to any reason if you want to update your mobile no through online or offline then must read the below post for detailed information. There are several ways whether online or offline to update uidai card.
Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has launched his website in new look. Now anyone can easily check different query related to aadhar card without any problem. Old Aadhar website has many drawbacks; therefore most of people do not able to find his query. We know that aadhar card is 12 digits unique no which provided to all citizens of India. In March 2017, government released a data related to number of Aadhar card. According to Indian Government current about 98% citizens have Aadhar card.
Update mobile no through online:
If you want to update or change your mobile no, must visit the official website of uidai i.e. uidai.gov.in.
- Search keyword aadhar service update.
- If you found the link click on it.
- Next you need to enter your enrollment no, name, father name and date of birth.
- After filling the required details you can easily download duplicate aadhar card.
Change Mobile no
Mobile no is necessary for checking aadhar update status. Because every time when anyone tried to use adhar card online then a onetime password is sent by UIDAI. After filling the required OTP, you have option to change your mobile no. Fill latest mobile no and verify it. Now your mobile no is changed.
Update through offline
If you want to update via offline then need to visit enrollment center. Find your nearest enrollment center through official website and visit as soon as possible. There are different document required when you visit nearest enrollment center to check Aadhar card status or update your mobile no.
- Carry duplicate UIDAI card with latest mobile no.
- Fill required application form.
- Verify your identity with UID authority and submit them.
- Information’s that Can be Updated In Your Aadhaar Card.
There is various information that can be updated online
- Name of the card holder.
- Address of the card holder.
- Date of birth of the Aadhaar, card holder.
- Registered mobile number with your Aadhaar.